Monday, December 11, 2023

Advent Calendar 10th December

Advent Calendar 10th December _ πŸŽ„πŸ€ΆπŸŽ…πŸ‘ΌπŸ’— 1'th day Christmas countdown

Hello everybody !

Here you are my creation for the 10th day of the month.
I was inspired by a nice Christmas movie starring two actor I love very much.
The film in question is BUTTON: A CHRISTMAS TALE (2018) and the 2 actor I was talking of are Angela Lansbury and Dick Van Dyke.

Starring also Jane Seymour, another acterss among my favs.

and the film's narration is performed by none other than Robert Redford and Kate Winslet!

___ THE STORY : Two orphan girls have only one wish: is to find a forever home for Christmas.
With a little help from their guardian angels, they come discover that miracles can truly happen if one find the strength to believe.

Even though the film is not based on any book and is not a classic, I really liked it and recommend everyone to watch it during this Christmas time.

(NOTE : Sorry for any errors in my text, English is not my native tongue. :-) Thanks for stopping by! )

Join me on FB to be always updated about my new posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book review : Fools and Mortals by Bernard Cornwell

Fools and Mortals by Bernard Cornwell My rating: ★★☆☆☆ 2.5 stars, rounded down to 2, because I can expect such...