Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Advent Calendar 20th December

Advent Calendar 20th December _ πŸŽ„πŸ€ΆπŸŽ…πŸ‘ΌπŸ’— 20th day Christmas countdown

Happy Wednesday everybody,
here we are just a few days before Christmas day.

Today I want to propose a fairy tale known throughout the world (at least the Western one), it is a fairy tale written in the 17th century: CINDERELLA by Charles Perrault and made even more famous by Disney in 1950 with his cartoon animation. Nowadays you can find dozens of movie versions.

There are many versions of this ancient fairy tale, but the best known and still published in books are those by Perrault and the Brothers Grimm.


What is really important to remember, however, is the moral teaching that this fable wants to convey to the little ones: kindness is one of the most important attitudes in life.
This is exactly what the quote I reported in the image tells us.

After the Disney cartoon, many movies have been made, the photo that I have included in my graphics is from the 2015 film by Kenneth Branagh, starring Lily James and Richard Madden.

(As always : sorry for any errors in my text, English is only a second tongue not my native one )



Join me on FB to be always updated about my new posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book review : Letters to a Lover by Mary Lancaster

Letters to a Lover Crime and Passion Book #2 by Mary Lancaster My rating: ★★★★★ 5 FULL STARS WELL DESERVED!! :-...